- How are your personal data collected and processed?
- When ordering, we need your name, e-mail address, home and destination address and payment details to process your order and keep you informed about the status of your order.
- We collect, with your permission, your personal data and the details of your order and the use of your system. This allows us to customize the site and recommend services that may interest you.
- To keep you informed about the interesting offers of products and services of other Chrononavette.be entities and the products and services of carefully selected partners of Chrononavette.be.
- When creating an account Chrononavette.be we save your details on a secure server. We retain information such as your name, address, phone number, email, home address and destination address and payment details to make future orders easier.
- Details on the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors allows us to further develop and improve our website.
- No personal data concerning minors under 16 can be collected unless their parents have agreed.
- ChronoNavette does not handle sensitive data.
- The processing of personal data is limited in time, so as not to exceed what is necessary to fulfill the purpose (s) for which their harvest has been accepted.
- ChronoNavette informs its users about their rights in relation to their personal data. These rights are:
- The right of access to his data
- The right to rectification of data
- The right to obliteration / oblivion
- The right to limit treatment
- The right to portability of data
- Right of opposition and automated individual decision-making
- The right to complain
- The right to delete its data from our database.
- Just send a simple request by Mail, in writing, or call our service.
Your browser settings allow you to accept or reject new cookies and delete existing cookies. You can also set your browser to warn you as soon as new cookies are placed on your computer or other device. If necessary please consult the 'help function' of your browser. You can also refuse both individually and collectively via websites or app, these also show that cookies are live on your browser. After deleting cookies, you are still able to see ads.
Online Advertising: all the ads we put on the internet.
The storage of cookies is limited in time to the duration that achieves the purpose for which they were stored. Depending on the type of cookies, this duration can vary from a few minutes to several months or years.
Users have the right to revoke their consent, as well as to delete cookies stored on their hard drive.
APPLICABLE RIGHT :
For further information you can visit the site of the respect of the private life:https://www.belgium.be/fr/justice/respect_de_la_vie_privee/internet
- Improve the operation of our websites and mobile apps
- Improve the performance of our websites and mobile apps
- Provide relevant online advertisements
- Evaluate the effectiveness of our marketing communications, including online advertising